不迷心自明,不染心自净。
赞!没见过呀 : (我却见过红夜。通常是在下雪的夜里能见到。偶尔下雨的夜里夜会出现。你见过吗?Kelvin 伟华
伟华,红夜,是不是霓虹灯的反射?
No, nothing to do with neon lights reflections.The whole sky really turn red.Kelvin 伟华
Singapore's sky is little bit too bright to see its beauty, most of the time ;-)PS: Street lights are very bright. You can tell by standing across the straits.
I remember when I was about 4 years old... i also saw red sky at night in Singapore.It was a sign showing that it is going to rain...Kelvin 伟华
伟华,岩峰,我还是喜欢蓝夜。
Post a Comment
6 comments:
赞!没见过呀 : (
我却见过红夜。
通常是在下雪的夜里能见到。
偶尔下雨的夜里夜会出现。
你见过吗?
Kelvin 伟华
伟华,
红夜,是不是霓虹灯的反射?
No, nothing to do with neon lights reflections.
The whole sky really turn red.
Kelvin 伟华
Singapore's sky is little bit too bright to see its beauty, most of the time ;-)
PS: Street lights are very bright. You can tell by standing across the straits.
I remember when I was about 4 years old... i also saw red sky at night in Singapore.
It was a sign showing that it is going to rain...
Kelvin 伟华
伟华,岩峰,
我还是喜欢蓝夜。
Post a Comment