Tuesday, March 10, 2009

胡思乱想

今早穿鞋子准备上班时,一只黑色相当大的壁虎从椅子底下跳出来,不知道是谁被谁吓着了,还好,它没有咬我。我知道壁虎会吃蚊子,所以看见它们都会手下留情。

很喜欢胡思乱想,因为壁虎的关系又启动了我的思绪。搭电梯到楼下时,想起以前和伟华在楼下行走时,他总是会拉我走在有盖的地方以避免有人高楼抛物,其实,我想的比较恐怖,常担心在行走时,忽然有个人跌落在我面前,好可怕!

很久以前,离开公司时,常走那条比较长的斜坡路,这里曾发生过抢劫,除了这个,我常担心两旁茂密的树上,会不会忽然掉下一只蛇在身上,如果发生了要怎么处理?

在录音室录音时,偶尔感觉有人站在身后看,回过头来什么也没有,这个时候,全身都会起鸡皮疙瘩!

想着想着,不知不觉已经踏进办公室了,而今天要制作的节目预告,点子也跟着跑出来了。呵呵呵,原来胡思乱想也能刺激脑神经!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

过于呼吸乱想会导致强迫症Paranoid...no good.
For example, you have locked the door, but you will go to your door to check again and again to ensure it was locked. This may be caused due to previous occassion you may have forgooten to lock the door...真的不好。This is also a sign of stress...I do fall into this category once awhile... : (

About lizard...I dun really like them. When I was in Pri2 (abt 8 yrs old), while I was having noodles during recess time in school, a lizard fell on to my shoulder then jump into my noodle soup...wow that was scary....since then I am afraid of it.

My mum also dislike lizards bcos she said that their watse matter once got in contact with our skin; will cause some skin diesease.
She will always spray insecticide on them when they are spotted at home. When they got drowsy, she would use a plastic bag covering her hand (act as a glove) and catch it then threw it away...ewwee...

Kelvin 伟华

Edwin said...

Kelvin,
It happens to me occasionally, sometimes I even check my home power points beforing leaving.

I have similar experience eating outside but it was cockroach in my soup, disgusting.