Thursday, September 27, 2007

晨雨打窗户

凌晨4点下起雨把我给吵醒,躺在床上辗转难眠,既然睡不着,起来看书吧。到了早上6点,天色微明,雨还是淅淅沥沥下个不停,间中还打雷闪电。听着雨有节奏的打在窗户上、空调压缩机上,想到了潘秀琼小姐唱的一支歌〖寒雨打梧桐〗,灵机一动,用相机拍下这情景,下班回家制作这一有歌有雨的画面。

读过一篇文章:下雨时,出入很不方便,出太阳又会让人晒得很辛苦,想来想去,人生烦恼的事,实在太多。但是以另一角度来想,下雨就是净化大地啊!太阳很大,就是代表阳光普照,光明在望。只要能善解,不论下雨或是出太阳,都尽本分去准备妥当,如此就可以心安理得。(抱歉,忘了是那位作者写的)

上班途中,收到Don的简讯:成长的生活会越来越忙碌,人生不能少了友情,少了联系不代表我忘了你......一则讯息出现在你电话里:〖朋友你还好吗?〗证明了不常联系,传来的问候更加温馨!我回Don:细雨纷飞的早上,收到您的问候简讯,倍感温馨。祝我的朋友事事顺心!

一场雨竟然引出这些故事,懂得在生活中为自己制造情趣,何尝不是一件乐事!

8 comments:

Donut said...

子干大哥
幽美的畫面,配上了動人的歌曲,帶有點淒涼的感覺。看到這樣的天气,還真想賴床.哈哈!

Anthony said...

子干大哥;

Yesterday really rain the whole days, its also bring back the memories I use to play basketball with my friends under the rain...it's really fun and you don't feel sweat...I have lost contact with them...sad.

I cannot hear the lovely song you post in your blog,due to my company IT have block it...its pity,maybe I will use the library PC to hear this songs...to have a good friends by our side is always a blessing...take care

ian said...

学会并懂得如何"苦中做乐"也何尝不是件好事.

Eileen said...

子干大哥,

我看不到也听不到你上载的画面。因为我的电脑也被block。哎哟!很可惜!

Edwin said...

Don
这首歌比我还老,你能接受?哈哈!

Anthony,Eileen
What happen to your blog? Why block?

ian.F
Agree with you, have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

阿哥,问候!中秋节快乐,迟来的祝福!

Anthony said...

子干大哥;

Because we use company internet to blog, and now company purchase a new virus software to block all internet down loading...so I can hear only 1 to 5 seconds of the songs...its really very old, I think this songs is in the 50 or 60s song.
I hear this song today in the library...thanks.
Actually looking at the rainy scene is also a way of relaxing of our mind.

Edwin said...

美女
谢谢你的祝福,香港的月饼,味道如何?

Anthony
你说得对,这首歌应该是50或是60年代的作品,我记得很小的时候就听过了。