I will always support you, don't put too much stress on yourself. Take it's as a challenging games, that's you will not feel the presure and heat. But must keep sometimes for your hobbies photo taking.
Houseflys coming that means it's something must bring it there...
I take this video is in the morning 7 plus, the temple just start to fill the pond. And not many people walking around,so we can hear the water sound clearly...
Listening to your programme on Wu Qi Xian, Like a mini concert on air. Very very interesting, Thank you so much for preparing this episode. Appreciate your hard work. Jia Yu Zi Gan Da Ge.
Look forward to the only 1 hour (happy - can listen to all my favourite singers especially Feng Fei Fei / sad - only for 1 hour) you and bi Yu must have a hard time to choose what song to play for us.
Anyway, whatever your choice is, we will still enjoy. Tell Bi Yu I love to listen to her programme too.
17 comments:
Hi子干大哥,
我会全力支持972的. :)
好好加油啊! ;P
There is a will, there is a way.
有志者事竟成. :)
Cheers
Hi Zigan,
I can imagine the stiff competition among the chinese radio stations.
Unlike the olden days whereby audience only had 1 choice i.e. 958FM?? (KPS)
I will always support you, don't put too much stress on yourself.
Take it's as a challenging games, that's you will not feel the presure and heat.
But must keep sometimes for your hobbies photo taking.
Houseflys coming that means it's something must bring it there...
子干大哥,
别给自己太大压力,我一直以来都是支持972的。
L-5
谢谢你!
佩珊
有竞争才有进步,不过,参与作战的人就很惨了。
Anthony
Thanks for your support,我已经是身经百战了,当然,也不可以掉以轻心,所谓骄兵必败。
拍照是我的爱好,不会放弃。你post的双林寺喷水龙头Video,不错,喜欢那阵阵水声。
Eileen
代表972的同事谢谢你!你有没有到图书馆借心灵鸡汤来读?
有两个作家的作品不错,他们是何权峰、游乾桂,在励志的栏位。目前,我在阅读何权峰的作品。祝你阅读愉快!
子干大哥,
I take this video is in the morning 7 plus, the temple just start to fill the pond.
And not many people walking around,so we can hear the water sound clearly...
阿哥,识途老马了,您都不是临时抱佛脚的作风。保持平日的编歌策略应该可胜任了。。。祝:好运!
子干大哥,
每一行都离不开压力,唉,为了生活,往往就在不知觉的情况下被"压"到。
谢谢子干大哥!我目前还在阅读推理小说,还有百多页才读完。等我读完了,我才去图书馆借心灵鸡汤。
yea zi gan da ge, we need soup for our spirtual well-being too.
I have some of He's collection too.
Jia you. U r the best.
木棉
编歌应该没问题,主要还是在节目制作,谢谢你的鼓励。
Richard
你不是有一个很好的icon在提醒要运动吗?哈哈!
Eileen
阅读愉快!
gan
培养阅读习惯,让我们的精神食粮更丰富。
子干大哥,
周末要到了,希望你能把所有的压力都抛 到脑后,好好的轻松一下,慢慢地享受周末,恢复你的正常生活. 祝你周末愉快。:)
Mary
离开办公室,我就不想工作的事。周末到了,又可以到公园走动接近大自然,这是最开怀的事!祝你烘焙快乐!
Dear ZiGan,
Listening to your programme on Wu Qi Xian, Like a mini concert on air. Very very interesting, Thank you so much for preparing this episode. Appreciate your hard work. Jia Yu Zi Gan Da Ge.
Your listener @ 972
Irene (irene@benair.com.sg)
Hi Irene
How are you? Thanks for your encouragement. 下星期会邀请碧玉和我一起介绍我们的最爱,有凤飞飞、刘家昌、邓丽君、黄莺莺等歌手的歌曲,欢迎收听。不过只有一个钟头,10am till 11am ,因为过后有商家节目。
Dear Zi Gan Da Ge,
Look forward to the only 1 hour (happy - can listen to all my favourite singers especially Feng Fei Fei / sad - only for 1 hour) you and bi Yu must have a hard time to choose what song to play for us.
Anyway, whatever your choice is, we will still enjoy. Tell Bi Yu I love to listen to her programme too.
Jia Yu.
Your friend
Irene (irene@benair.com.sg)
Irene
OK, will tell Bi Yu. Thanks.
Post a Comment