Hi Brother Zigan Heard the news over radio this evening about the tremors. Staying high up does come with its issues too! :) Hope you are well. Take care.
Life is unpredictable, this seconds we might be breathing.The next second it's might gone,bye bye. We must treasure our love one and those beside us. Yesterday I went back home,my mum told me Singapore have earthquake. Actually is from Indonesia. This tremors give my niece a shock and she cry. Base on news, the earthquake is getting more and more in Indonesia. Maybe Gods is giving us warning...
We destroyed a lots of of things on Earth, eg. cut down/burn trees, use of harmful chemicals, etc......
So now Earth is fighting back through natural disaster like Global Warming, Volcano Eruptions, Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, Droughts, etc. Just like virus attacked our body, we take medicine to fight them back.
Today is a present, tomorrow is a mystery. Maybe I'm quite pessimistic about life, I don't really like to plan too much things in advance as I may not know what will happen tomorrow. (KPS)
8 comments:
Hi Brother Zigan
Heard the news over radio this evening about the tremors. Staying high up does come with its issues too! :) Hope you are well. Take care.
子干大哥;
Life is unpredictable, this seconds we might be breathing.The next second it's might gone,bye bye.
We must treasure our love one and those beside us.
Yesterday I went back home,my mum told me Singapore have earthquake.
Actually is from Indonesia.
This tremors give my niece a shock and she cry.
Base on news, the earthquake is getting more and more in Indonesia.
Maybe Gods is giving us warning...
子干大哥,
不晓得是不是要世界末日了?上天在处罚人类吗?好可怕,虽可怕日子还是要过。
Don
谢谢你的关心,一个人在家,发生事情时一定要冷静。
anthony
上天已经多次发出警告,但是,人类总是不吸取教训。
eileen
所以我说,趁早把人世间的情仇爱恨化解,不知那一天,我们就说bye-bye了。
所谓花无百日红,人无千日安。
今日根本不知明日事。
因此认为我们都应该很充实地度过人生中的每一天。就算哪天突然离开了。。。也不会留下任何的悔恨。
或许在我看来。。。是应该这样的。
Hi 子干大哥,
天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福.
We destroyed a lots of of things on Earth, eg. cut down/burn trees, use of harmful chemicals, etc......
So now Earth is fighting back through natural disaster like Global Warming, Volcano Eruptions, Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, Droughts, etc. Just like virus attacked our body, we take medicine to fight them back.
Thats why we must 今朝有酒今朝醉. :)
看开一点, 知足常乐. 保重. :)
Cheers
Today is a present, tomorrow is a mystery. Maybe I'm quite pessimistic about life, I don't really like to plan too much things in advance as I may not know what will happen tomorrow. (KPS)
“如果没有明天”或许我们就会珍惜一切!
Post a Comment