
不知什么时候起,我已经不相信 you reap what you sow,我也不会天真的相信这世上有公平。喜欢电影〖笑傲江湖〗里独孤求败向令狐冲讲的一句话:就因为人,才使得江湖这么多事!
人在江湖身不由己,你不犯人,偏偏人要来惹你。凡是侵犯到我尊严的人,天蝎座的我,一定会还击!我不是圣人,而是一个凡夫俗子,达不到超然的境界;我很想学令狐冲笑傲江湖或是沧海一声笑,但是,我连他的一层功力都没有。唉!(据说偶尔叹息对健康会有帮助)
今天是一个很不快乐的星期一,还好,Bryan 约了我去吃一顿快乐的晚餐!还是干儿子最好!
摄于6月18日,故意把照片拍成这样,是想告诉自己,对某些事情有时不能看得太清晰,但也不可以得过且过!
4 comments:
Happiness is actually a choice. May you find joy in all the little wonders in this world and I am sure you will not miss any opportunity to seal in photography which you selflessly share with us. Carpe Diem!
的确,偶尔的"失焦"能松懈紧绷的神经 ;)
Hi Zigan,
I'm excited to read about your blog. Came to know about it when the DJ broadcast it on air while listening to the radio.
"If a man plants melons he will reap melons; if he sows beans, he will reap beans" – Chinese proverb.
I share the same sentiments as you. Sometimes the quotes & wise sayings seems too good to be true since we are surrounded by challenges & uncertainties whether we like it or not. *sigh*
Last but not least...hope that the viewership will increase gradually & thanks for sharing amazing stories & photos with us. Cheers!(KPS)
Carpe Diem,岩峰,kps,
谢谢你们的分享!
Post a Comment