Wow, what a nice car! I have always like beetle and used to have a yellow 1 with top but have to give up when my bb arrived cos 1 door not convenient, but it's worth it in exchange for a healthy & cute bb, right?
My bb is a boy, he got fine feature, so many will thought he's a girl, did you see him in my blog? Feel free to bypass my blog, it's a simple blog, still learning.
Thank you. Yeah, I'm 1 of her disciple on air but have not serve tea to shifu yet. Hehe...
Just to check with you, where is He zishi (former DJ in FM95.8) now? Or is he still there? Used to listen to his and his wife Wu Xueni's prog when I was young.
13 comments:
Hi 子干,
此时最清闲,正走到此处,刚巧就看到了你的New Post,让我也献上最真诚的祝福:祝愿令侄女书贤与她的夫君相爱到白头,幸福到永远。
ya, wish them happily forever forever...
Irene,kd,
On behalf of ShuXian and Bryan, thanks. Have a nice weekend.
u too 子干 Have a nice weekend,
八卦一下,ShuXian 是不是业余DJ? 好像有听过这名字。
那个是郭淑贤,是不同人。
belated wishing, wishing shu xian and bryan happiness forever!
nicole,谢谢你的祝福。
Hi Edwin gege,
Wow, what a nice car! I have always like beetle and used to have a yellow 1 with top but have to give up when my bb arrived cos 1 door not convenient, but it's worth it in exchange for a healthy & cute bb, right?
Best wishes
:-D
Hi oink oink,
Welcome to my blog. Is yrs bb boy or girl? Ever thought of to get a beetle mouse for my computer but didn't.
Hi Edwin gege,
My bb is a boy, he got fine feature, so many will thought he's a girl, did you see him in my blog? Feel free to bypass my blog, it's a simple blog, still learning.
Got that mouse? Where did you see it?
:-D
Oink Oink,
Yours bb so cute. The cakes are so tempting.都是Irene的高徒吗?
Thank you. Yeah, I'm 1 of her disciple on air but have not serve tea to shifu yet. Hehe...
Just to check with you, where is He zishi (former DJ in FM95.8) now? Or is he still there? Used to listen to his and his wife Wu Xueni's prog when I was young.
:-D
Oink Oink,
子石离开电台已经很久了,平时我们没有联系,我只知道他在职总的一本杂志任编辑,近况则不清楚。
Post a Comment