Hi Edwin, This afternoon received a call said : "Mum, i was beaten by someone, can u come n help me" n i was so scare n when i asked him who he was, he hanged up the phone. I was so scared n rushed to the sch. Luckily my son is fine. So terrible! I hope media can remind listeners to be careful n not to be tricked by all these ppl. Judy
A few weeks ago, my friend's mum received exactly the same call about my friend being beaten up but he was actually at work. The call came from an overseas number, luckily my friend's mum called my friend and he was perfectly alright, so they didn't get tricked.
4 comments:
Hi Edwin,
This afternoon received a call said : "Mum, i was beaten by someone, can u come n help me" n i was so scare n when i asked him who he was, he hanged up the phone. I was so scared n rushed to the sch. Luckily my son is fine.
So terrible!
I hope media can remind listeners to be careful n not to be tricked by all these ppl.
Judy
Judy
有没有把事情告诉学校老师?有没有问孩子,是谁如此恶作剧?也许你可以到新动网或是Stomp发表,让更多父母提高警惕。
@ anonymous:
A few weeks ago, my friend's mum received exactly the same call about my friend being beaten up but he was actually at work. The call came from an overseas number, luckily my friend's mum called my friend and he was perfectly alright, so they didn't get tricked.
I think it's a scam group..
Appleseed
我们应该让家人和所有的朋友知道,以免上当。
Post a Comment