无意间听同事说即将辞退女佣,辞退的原因我并不清楚,倒是听说,到目前为止,他的女佣还不知道即将面临遭解雇的命运。解雇的程序是这样的:由女佣代理商在最后一天上雇主的家,然后把女佣带走,在离开前,代理商还得对女佣的行李进行检查。 突然,我觉得很难过,就不知那位女佣到时会有怎样的感受,她,毕竟还是一个人,是有尊严的,还是为了生活,她已经习惯了这样的对待?也许我是庸人自扰吧?
唉!感情丰富的我,情绪容易受到波动,还是寄情于花草吧!今天是6月30号,提醒我2008年已经过了一半,要好好把握时间,好好掌控自己的命运!
8 comments:
Hi Edwin,
I think her maid must be not doing good job.
Just to share with you, read a news abt family of 3 were waiting at the traffic light to cross the road n were knocked down by a pickup n 1 was dead. So sad.
Judy
Judy
So sad. 现在人不知道是否压力太大,我发现很多人都失去了耐性。马路如虎口,不管是行人或是驾车者,都应该为他人着想。
And... that's why YC and I are doing our very best to let our domestic helper to keep on trying and trying, again and again ;)
Has anyone able to pour kopi and teh into a single glass and still "able" to keep them apart??? Hee hee...
I share yours, the helper's as well as your friend's feeling... to certain extent, if not exactly :)
Hi Edwin,
Not just sad but very "ke bei" that ppl today are very impatient and very "wu qing"...many already forget how to "jiang1 xin1 bi3 xin1"..I am like you, gan3 qing2 tai4 feng1 fu4, feel very xin1 suan1 about "human actions and thoughts".
Know that you are taking up buddhist course but if you see buddhists/very experienced course teachers are very knowledgeable about all the buddhist teachings but behaviour and actions are not "buddhist", what's your reaction and feeling? Is easy to say don't look at ppl's que1 dian3 and just ignore and use as reminder not to be the same like them, but will you have the thinking of how come they never practise what they or buddhism preach and will you feel emo about that? Thought they should believe strongly of karma but how come they still "zhi1 fa3 fan4 fa3", seem like they are not afraid of bad retribution? Just a penny for thought, no offence on buddhism.
Thank you.
Nice blog you have.
Ning
Ning
我也遇到同样的问题,所以到今天,还没有任何的信仰。学佛,到目前为止,只是当作吸收另一项知识,至于会不会有宗教信仰,将来的事,谁都不知道。
基本上,我相信宗教都是教人向善,只是人为的问题而影响到一些人对宗教的看法,同意吗?
I agree with you that is 人为的问题 and not the religion itself. I think not just buddhism but other religion also have these type of ppl. Just wondering and feel sad how come ppl are like that.
Ning
Hi Edwin,
I think you are very daring.
Because you always dare to "bitch" about your colleagues and even your boss. You not afraid you will offend them?
June
June
As long as it doesn't harm anyone, I will always speak my mind.
Post a Comment