今早6点多钟到走廊为植物浇水,看见这轮皎洁的圆月,心情顿时开朗。白天看见月亮不足为奇,只是少见到这样的圆月,原来今天是农历十七。抓紧时间置好三脚架,分别拍了长、中、短镜头。
进到屋里,看到厨房后面的天空一片红,刚好是7点,太阳再次冉冉升起。太奇妙了,在一个时间内同时看到月落日升,就不知道我住的这个地区,有没有吸收到日月精华,哈哈!
上班途中,脑海一直浮现今早遇到的情景;同时也有所感触,日出日落月升月降,是宇宙运转的定律,而人也随着年月增长,再也回不到年青。总觉得有好多事情需要去完成,好多知识等着去学习;与此同时,提醒自己要珍惜每一天每一刻,珍惜身边的亲人和朋友。
原本是让月亮隐没在建筑之后,想想毕竟不常有机会看到这样的景象,于是让月亮定格在半空中,让这美好的记忆也定格!
2 comments:
Hello 子干大哥,
I would really like to thank you for the wonderful radio program on last Sat prepared by you. Although I was young in 70's but I really love those movie songs at that time especially those composed by Mr Liu Jia Chang and sang by few of the superstars like Feng Fei Fei,Fei Yu Qing,Terrasa Deng and also some of the 80's singers like Yang Fan,sheng Yen etc. I have enjoyed all the songs so much so that I stopped all house chores and hid in my bedroom, turned on radio with stereo effect, on the air con and sung along. It was really a pleasant Sat morning listenign to all these lovely songs. I truely have a fun time bcos of your good work. Thanks you for the great efforts and bravo to your professoinalism.
Jia Yu!!
Best regards,
Grace
Grace
For last week's program, I've really put in extra effort. Very stressful. Glad to know that you've enjoyed listening to it.
Post a Comment