时间过得飞快,转眼间邓丽君小姐离开人世已经13年。
从933醉心频道过来972最爱频道后,几乎每一年都制作特辑来纪念这位永远的巨星,也不知道为何每年到这个时候,点子自会在脑海涌现。刚在过去的周末又呈献了一段邓丽君纪念特辑。朋友听后发简讯,表示听了节目,好多往事涌现心头,可见邓丽君歌曲的魅力。
一直很喜欢邓丽君唱的〖我心深处〗,所以特别制作了这段音乐影像;录像里的风景包括了实里达蓄水池、大芭窑公园、陈笃声医院、以及三巴旺公园;唯一缺点就是没用上三脚架,以致景物不稳定。已经托Chris帮我买一架不太重的三脚架,希望下回制作影像时能呈献更好的效果。
〖我心深处〗原唱者是黄莺莺,刘家昌也灌录这支歌曲,歌曲由刘家昌词曲;邓丽君的版本则由孙仪重新写词。这是一首意境非常美的歌,对我来说,真的是百听不厌。
10 comments:
Hi Edwin,
Last night i saw u post a blog on the old lady being robbed, u deleted?
Just to let u know that was my aunt. Too bad that that her place just upgraded didnt install the monitor outside the lift.
Judy
Judy,
So sorry to learn that was your aunt.She getting ok? Yes,I deleted the blog because the sound quality not very good.
Thanks Edwin for yr concern. She is fine now.
Judy
子干大哥,
We spoke on Tues, during 粉樱的儿歌单元。My son board the car @ 14.08, very excited. My girl joined in just before the last song. Blamed me for calling in too esrly.Wanted to speak to you. Wanted to pick up computer skills from you.Since during school mid-year exam,only promissed them to visit your blog next Tues [last day of school exam]. However , myself can't help to wait so long,pop in this morning ;> Wow! ur 邓丽君歌与景.........令人百感交集,叹。。。物是人非,怨。。。。。花样年华,随风逝。。。。唉! 白了少年头!
poor pinyin! Took so long to type! not able to communicate freely! "why this uncle's computer so good, you hardly know anything about computer!" My daughter telling the truth!
Anyway ,wanted to tell you, your blog's very interesting, not only for adult, as well as suitable for children. Keep it up!
Best regards,
邓煜
邓煜,
谢谢你花时间来看我这不怎么样的blog,其实我的电脑知识还是很贫乏,常常得请教于年轻的朋友,我相信只要肯放下身段,虚心学习,一定会有所得。欢迎你用英文书写,虽然我的英文不怎样,但简单的,还是看得懂。下回制作一首儿童歌曲MTV给你的孩子欣赏。
Hi Edwin
You are too qian xiu la! I enjoy yr blog especially I can listen some old song n u spent so much time taking those photos to fix in the song, is great! I hope to hear more old songs in yr blog.
Judy
Judy
Thanks for your encouragement. There are so many songs in my mind which I wish to produce,provided I have inspiration.
Hi Edwin
I finally able to watch you Teresa MTV 我心深处. Nice video. I like the Selecta Reservoir picture.
This morning, Bi Yu and you host the 10am program on 玉女, I also love it. Nice songs!
I understand that you will be play 刘家昌 song soon. It is too much to ask for if you can give me the song on Yan Zhi Lei? Thanks. I did Sent you a hotmail earlier, you can sent that to me if it is ok to you. thanks and keep up the good songs. From Eric Tham
子干大哥,
Today at 10am listen to a familiar voice on Air with You.
Thanks for inviting Jing Ying on Air to share with us on the oldies.
My dad enjoyed the songs.
Btw, I have the old records at home.But the needle of the player is spoilt. Do you know any place I can purchase it.
Think these days, no one will still play the records.
Eric,
欢迎你到我的blog,星期六的绝对金曲〖青春玉女〗和我搭档的是金英;谢谢你对这一节目的支持。我个人比较喜欢刘家昌近期灌录的那首〖云深不知处〗,原唱是邓丽君。
TP,
你应该是金英的听众,她现在是我的顶头上司,很感激她在忙碌的工作之余上我的节目,说得很精彩,相信你和家人都听出耳油,哈哈!
是的,我想除了disco之外,现在很少人用唱机播放唱片了,除非是声响发烧友,所以那里可买到唱针,我也不知道,帮不上忙了,抱歉。
Post a Comment