Wednesday, October 10, 2007

夕阳无限好










昨天傍晚到门口浇花,看到天空一片红,哇!好美的夕阳,立刻冲进屋里拿出相机,要把这美丽的时刻化成永恒。才几分钟,夕阳已经西沉,甚至消失了。
想起母亲经常说:〖夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。〗夕阳西下几时回?无可奈何花落去,用夕阳来比喻晚年是很伤感的;但是,如果能积极看待,这何尝不是一种提醒,在夕阳消失前,更应该懂得把握。

7 comments:

Anthony said...

子干大哥;

This is a sets beautiful sunset photos I ever seen.
Days by days,sun raise sun set. It's also telling us time passes fast and we are getting old...hahaha
How many people will appreciate this kind of scenery...thks for sharing.

Eileen said...

子干大哥,

哇!好美的夕阳。看到夕阳就想到一首歌,可是忘了歌名。只记得开头是:夕阳西下我们唱着回家。。。。。。。接下来的歌词也忘了。子干大哥,你晓得是什么歌名吗?

Echo- 回声 said...

子干大哥
真的好美!有没有用特别效果,还是本来就是此景。

Edwin said...

Anthony
昨天应该是很幸运,让我看到如此美景。

Eileen
歌名应该是:唱着回家,邓妙华唱过。

Echo
原汁原味,没有加工。

Anthony said...

子干大哥;

I am happy to meet you yesterday.
As now you know that I am a man with little words,hope you don't mind...hahaha

ian said...

That's how fast the Sun sets, and that's the very moment we can really feel how fast time flies... dun believe? try looking at the Sun sets through your view-finder... trust me ;)

Donut said...

Haunting sunset, beautifully captured through the lens of Big Brother Ho. But I actually do not like nightfall. Just like rain. They reflect the ending of something bright and nice, and makes me moody :(