Monday, July 16, 2007

Unpredictable


今天在工作地方听到两则消息,一则是有关即将死别,另一则是有关即将离别,刚巧放工回家时又看到这片变幻的云。人生何尝不是变幻莫测的云,今天平安的渡过了,就是一种福。
翻开我的读书笔记,刚好有这一段提醒:
唐朝高丽的元晓大师曾说:〖纵使尽一切努力,也无法阻止一朵花的凋谢〗。花如是兴谢,情感如是兴谢,因缘如是兴谢,生命中的一切过程,不也是这样子兴起与谢落吗?与其为情感的兴谢,因缘的生灭而哭泣追悔,还不入把握当下,一往无悔的生活。

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zi Gan,

Yes, I totally agree with what you wrote. If you have tried and you still cannot save the situation, just accept the final conclusion.
But you can't give up half way and say you cannot make it.

Understand that you will be taking over the Jin Dian Jin Xu, hope to hear more songs from the 60 & 70 movies also Huang Mei Diao. I just love Huang Mei Diao. "Jiang Shan Mei Ren".
Do you have song from Ye Ya Tou show by Lin Dai?

If you don't understand then it's ok because my computer does not have mandarin version.

Thank you and look forward to see good pictures and warm thoughts through your wise words.

Bye and have a nice day.
Irene (irene@benair.com.sg)

Anonymous said...

子干大哥,

我很同意你的说法。世事难预料,今天不知明天事,我们还是把握当下。

GCH

Anonymous said...

好比日本西北部的新潟县和长野县发生的里氏6.8级的强震,确是世事难料...愿平安!

Edwin said...

Irene
Thanks for visiting my blog.黄梅调 it's may sound too old to 972 station. I do have 野丫头CD but sound old to station as well. I may focus more on 70 and 80 movie songs.

GCH,岩峰
让我们都懂得珍惜。

Anonymous said...

Hi, can i know mei nu real name?

Jamie

Anonymous said...

做人最主要活得心安理得,开心就好...

Edwin said...

Anonymous
同意。

Anonymous said...

Hi Zigan, why u didn't answer my question, a bit disppointed lor, Hope to see ur reply here soon, hv a nice day.

Jamie

Edwin said...

Jamie
不是我不想回答你,我得尊重美女,所以只好让你去发挥想象力了。生活中有些问题是没有答案的,你能够了解吗?

Anonymous said...

Ok I understand, then can juz drop some hint 4 us to guess if possible. Sorry to ask u so much, hope u dont mind.

Jamie

Edwin said...

Jamie
最简单的做法是直接到美女的blog问一问。