Monday, January 25, 2010

再看纵贯线

纵贯线列车在星期六再次开到狮城,这是乐队在解散前最后第三场的表演,我很荣幸再次被邀请出席观赏。

这回演出的曲目和去年7月是有些不同,让我惊喜的是罗大佑表演了打鼓,并自弹自唱《野百合也有春天》,选唱了一首冷门歌曲《东风》,同时呈献了一首新歌《握手》。周华健出场时,舞台的画面很吸引人,好像身处外太空,不过,整晚的演出,华健显得很低调,笑话不多,四个人当中,华健的现场演绎最佳。

不知道是不是因为去年的演出太精彩了,觉得这次的演出,不管是曲目的安排,表演流程都比上回逊色,好多时候我看得心不在焉,甚至神游。也许是他们经过多场的演出,已经出现疲乏的现象,也许是距离上回的演出,时间间隔太短,又或许是我对演唱会已经感觉麻木,总之,我不是很投入在这场音乐会里。

5 comments:

Gobi戈壁 said...

很多时候,演唱会难得的地方是用心去做,去构思!

而不是列一份歌曲清单,然后照着唱!

Anonymous said...

Dear Zi Gan

I am an ardent listener of your programme, Jue Tui Jing Zui on every Saturdays, from 10 am to 12 noon.

In last Saturday's programme, you had aired a song sung by Jacky Cheung, but I did not catch the title. I love this old song very much, and have been looking for this song but in vain. I remembered the lyric consists of words like qian yuan wan yu.

I remembered Jacky Cheung acted with his wife, Loy Mei Wei on this movie, and this song was the theme song. It is a Japanese translated song.

By the way, in the previous last 3 epsiode, which your guest Eric Chan was invited. He happens to be my ex colleague, and we are still constantly in contact via MSN. It was great to listen to someone familiar.

I look forward to hearing from you soon on my email mayongsh23@yahoo.com.sg.

With warmest regards

May ONG

25 January 2010

Edwin said...

Eric,
同意你的说法,不过,现在很多事情都是商业挂帅,没办法啦!

May,
Thanks for your support. The song sung by Jacky was 月半弯,the original singer was 玉置浩二,song title was 梦的延续。绝对金曲to be repeated this coming wed 10pm to 12mn,you may tune in again.

木棉 said...

物以稀为贵。我这种连一场也没看的就觉得遗憾。而,遗憾往往是最美的。。。

Edwin said...

美女,
不是每一种遗憾都美吧?