
这两个星期接二连三的遇见老朋友。
先是从北京回来办理祖母丧事的伟华,已经飞回北京了,今天还电邮了几张在大雪纷飞中拍的照,相信伟华的心情已经没先前的哀伤。
久不见的孝瀚突然到办公室拜访,我向他打听有才的近况,然后,提起美女经理,美女鼓励他上我的节目介绍歌曲,太好了,又有来宾,感谢美女!孝瀚总是面带笑意,他真的没有烦恼吗?
上个星期四,忙碌过后的声俊约我吃午餐。他已经买了房子,太太即将完成学业,然后轮到声俊要开始进修,我建议他们生个宝宝。过后,声俊建议约Adelene 喝茶,Adelene 总是有苦诉,我向她建议,今年圣诞请我们到她家,希望她能快乐起来。
最开心的应该是崇庆,前阵子创作了电影剧本,最近更参加电影演出,而且是主角,《Auntie 也灌篮》以DVD 的形式发行,据说,在马来西亚已经出现翻版的了。崇庆说,接下来他将参与舞台剧剧本创作,然后会进军导演工作,不过,他的最爱还是广播。崇庆是我看着他不断在成长,今天他能取得这样的成绩,个人的努力是绝对的,我为他感到骄傲。这个星期的《绝对金曲》,Auntie Lucy 除了分享她的生活观点,也分享几首好歌,笑声不绝,这就是Auntie Lucy 的本色,崇庆扮演的Auntie 还似模似样。
时间过得真快,当年的小不点,如今个个长大成人,感觉自己真的是老了。和老朋友相聚是开心的,至少谈话时可以不设防,祝愿所有的朋友生活顺心!也要常保持联系!
7 comments:
Edwin,
I may be smiling in the snow but I still do miss my granny...I din sleep well for the past few nights,...still cried...
Kelvin/伟华
伟华,
Time will erase your pain.
time won't erase pain. time also won't heal the pain but time only let you have the time to try to hide the pain deeper and let you think is not pain/hurt. The pain will always be there but of different degree and display method.
I still cried and miss for the loss of my granny even after so many yrs but in front of ppl, I look ok.
I still feel pain and hurt for the change/betray/sabotage in relationship,esp those that I put in my heart and is of many many yrs. Time didn't erase the hurt and pain. It only give me time to hide it deeper and try not to think but that can be trigger again. Let go is not easy to do, is only easy to say.
Well said "Anonymous".... Agreed partially...for me I dun hide pain of betrayal from friends/relationship...it just passes gradually...why hide? As Time passes it will slowly make it less painful as it will be less important...
BUT for the loss of our love ones for eg: my granny or even your granny, we feel sad bcos we cant see them anymore...they did not betray any of us but what make us feel sad is the good things they had done for us and we miss them so..
: 6
Kelvin/伟华
XYZ,Kelvin,
Life is short,cheers up!
连生俊都要计划生宝宝啦,岁月不留人啊!
那一夜与孝瀚聊音乐,他想百科全书一样。我好激动、好感触。。。
美女,
孝瀚昨天上来录音,谈的是他的偶像巫启贤,谢谢你的推荐!
Post a Comment