午后去吊丧,见到伟华,精神还好,他说飞机延误,结果只在机上睡了两个小时,就从机场直接来祖母的灵堂。伟华说,儿子还小不能在祖母生前带回来让她看看曾孙,不过,祖母已经在facebook见过,并常在人前人后很自豪的提起曾孙。
打从认识伟华起,他就常常向我提起和祖母之间的深厚感情,因为,他是由祖母带大的。今天谈话中,伟华的一句话给我留下印象,他说,自己在祖母生前善待她,现在祖母往生了,心里当然难过和不舍,但是,没有遗憾,毕竟,她已经年纪大了,92岁了。
一个人在生前,如果我们善待和爱护他或她,有一天当他或她不在了,只有怀念没有遗憾。伟华,祖母看到你长大并成家,她一定是很欣慰的往生去了。
3 comments:
这无憾之路值得学习。望节哀顺便!
Talked to my cousins and they reminded me that I had promised my granny that I will be back with Nancy & Kenji this year SEP to see her.
She waited but I did not returned.
Thus she had given up and left the world....I felt so sad but I have no choice cos due to H1N1, I dare not risk Kenji's life by travelling back on the enclosed plane for 6hrs plus.
*You may not believed, but my granny always have encounters with spirits thus I had given her some Thai Buddha Amulets to protect her. They told me that many a times she had almost left the world but was struggling. I think is the power of the amulets preventing the "Gui Chai" to drag her away. On 18OCT'09, she own her own took out the amulets and left the world shortly. I guessed she felt tired and wana "jie tuo"...
: (
Kelvin
美女,
生离死别最伤心。
伟华,
祖母会体谅你的,别自责。
Post a Comment