Monday, February 16, 2009

迷蒙的一天

由于气候干燥而导致国内国外林火处处,直接的影响了整个环境,这几天都是灰蒙蒙的,偶尔还可闻到焦味,污染指数肯定不低,健康弱的人最好少出门。也因为灰蒙蒙,早上七点多钟,天空还是很暗,习惯早起的我,今早还迟起床。

准备好简单的午餐就上班去了,今天好多工作要完成。上午访问了一位本地音乐人,言谈间,问他有几个小孩,他说不要提这些,因为他已经离婚了,虽然我平时没和他来往,但是,听到这样的消息,还是有点震惊和为他感到惋惜。我对他说,有一年我们出国,在机场还看到他和太太亲密的情景,这一画面至今我还印象深刻,他说,很多事只有局内人会知道,外人是无从了解的。为了不想影响访谈,这一话题就此打住。我只能感叹,世事无常。

星期一办公室的空调最弱,在里面工作非常辛苦,也因此常常导致我头痛,好不容易完成工作,忽然接到一通陌生的电话,是保险公司打来的,对于这样的电话,我会要求对方讲华语,如果他不行的话,我就可以轻易的说再见。今天对方是一位年轻的小姐,她说是我Poly的老师把电话给她,说了一个我从没听过的名字,我跟她说,一定是搞错了,因为我没在Poly念过书,就礼貌的把电话挂了。经济不好,体谅别人也是在讨生活。

下午下了一场雨,由于下得不够彻底,使得空气更郁闷,带着酸痛的身体回家,这迷蒙的一天,让我倍感疲倦。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wether in Singapore is horrible...humid, hot...stuffy... : (

Talking about wether, the whole world climate is changing.
In Beijing there was no snow in winter and rain fall was almost zero during autumn in 2008. Thus this affects the crops growth. Weather was too dry and people were hoping for rain-fall so as to save the crops. Fortunately there was a small shower (man-made rain) last week.

Today Spring, there was a sudden snow fall. It is getting heavier now as I am typing this note. Very strange cos thru out the winter there was no snow. From the news, this snow fall will carry on for about 3 days.There will also be risk that the crops may be frozen to death ...

The world is changing... : (

Kelvin 伟华

Edwin said...

伟华,
有没有拍下雪的情景?
不知道是不是天气变化无常,近来我的右肩和右手臂,经常疼痛,过几天,也许到附近的中医处针灸,希望有所改善。身体健康,非常重要。

Anonymous said...

No I cannot be bother to take the snow pictures....cos I have taken lots of it when I was in Hokkaido in 2006.

It is common for people to get "fen shi" in Singapore, no choice la it is the climate there...also long hours sitting and working with computer will also cause stress and pain to your back and shoulders...u must be working quite hard recently huh? : )

Kelvin 伟华

Edwin said...

伟华,
加拿大和哈尔滨的雪景,至今难忘!

最近确实很忙,加上有年纪了,所有隐藏的毛病也开始浮现,血肉之躯毕竟敌不过岁月的摧残。

Anonymous said...

Pls take care...
A friend whom i know for about 10yrs was diagnoise with cancer...she is 40yrs old...hope she will be fine after her ops..

Kelvin 伟华

Edwin said...

伟华,
癌症已经是世界第一杀手。