Friday, January 23, 2009

浮云人生


终于完成一个多星期的节目,下班的那一刻,整个人感觉轻飘飘,紧绷的神经也获得抒解。现在起到年初八,一个多星期的假,一时间还真让我无可适从。

还有三天鼠年将过,过去的一年,发生太多太多事情了。国际风云瞬息变化、天灾人祸在世界各地发生,现在面临的是经济风暴;这一轮经济风暴影响深远,真不知何时才会平息。

拜经济风暴所赐,让我们有这么一个长假。公司为了不裁员而缩减开支,接下来会推行无薪假期。我已经学会凡事往好的方面想,假期多,可以让我们好好的休息,并利用时间进行运动,加强健康,也趁此多进修充实自己。

白云苍狗,变幻无常,人生何尝不是漂浮的云?别太执著。

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup... its time for u to take a rest.
Nowadays, its not like my parents generation whereby we work for one company till we grow old. There is no more such things a job loyalty due to lusy bosses...

I am only 30 this year but already know that bosses and companies works like that...take it easy la, at least u still have a job now... (I am luck too that I am still employed too).

Always remember, Life is not just work, we work so that we can sustain our daily living needs ($$$).
Work/job is only a small part of our life...dun forget to spend time with friends and love ones cos life is short...

Cheers!

Kelvin/伟华

Edwin said...

伟华,
Life is not just work,说得很好,是的,不要忘了花些时间和家人朋友相处。祝你和Nancy 新年快乐,身体健康!

Anonymous said...

: )

大家一样 : )
新年快乐啦!
明晚(年除夕)我还得值夜班呢:(

生活不能没钱呀。。。哈哈

Kelvin/伟华

Anonymous said...

忘了,今天(现在)已经是年除夕了!
嗨,今晚我也得值夜班。。。
真的是牛年呀!

我从腊月29工作至到大年初一早晨(当然当中有时间休息啦-白天睡觉)。
哈哈,明年我还会有个牛宝宝(预计3月底降临)。。。
是有点兴奋地 : )

Kelvin/伟华

Anonymous said...

想得开就好:)!

Edwin said...

伟华,
恭喜你即将升级为人父!

美女,
可能年纪渐长,对好多事已不再执著。

Anonymous said...

thank you... : )

Kelvin/伟华