



上个周末,Bryan、Jason 和我到曼谷度过一个短暂假期,已经记不得是第几回到曼谷了,虽然如此,这里对我还是充满吸引力的。
到过曼谷的朋友都知道 Chatuchak 周末市场,这里售卖的货品琳琅满目,要什么有什么,还可以享受减价还价的乐趣;第一次到这个地方时,感觉很兴奋,去了第三回之后,我就再也提不起兴趣了;因为除了天气炎热之外,空气也不流通,而且人潮汹涌,让我有窒息的感觉。
Chatucha 是Bryan 的最爱,却是我的最怕。当他告诉我打算一整天都耗在这里时,简直把我吓坏了。陪他们逛了半天,我整身的骨头都快散了,只好找个地方休息,然后告诉 Bryan ,年纪大了,这样的逛法,体力肯定吃不消。Bryan 回答:明白。简单的一句话,让我老人家感受到他的贴心。过后他陪我用餐,再送我去搭地铁,先自逃离 Chatucha 回饭店休息。
第二天拜过四面佛,我们到 Central World,在这里除了舒服的购物之外,还享用了香浓的咖啡。然后,再到对面的 Siam Paragon 去吃一个特别的鸡蛋,这个蛋的煮法很考功夫,蛋白全熟,蛋黄外围刚好熟而蛋黄中心却是半生熟,沾上酱料,好吃!一个蛋是新币四毛,Bryan 说,每一回到曼谷,他一定要吃这个蛋!
闲逛一阵子,Bryan 说这个蛋糕 Must Must Try!于是再到 Siam Paragon 的 Vanilla Restaurant 去品尝它们的招牌蛋糕 Vanilla Crepe Cake;喝!不是你想吃就有得吃,餐馆客满,还得订位等待,大约过了20分钟,终于有位了。我们很幸运,被带到二楼一个高雅安静的地方,点了两个招牌蛋糕 Vanilla Crepe Cake,一个 White Chocolate Cake 和一个 Black Chocolate Cake,一个 Tiramisu,再来一杯 Earl Grey 和两瓶矿泉水(矿泉水瓶设计简单美观),花费新币$30.50,这就是我们的丰盛午餐,大家带着满足感离开。
过后他们两位开始到外头进行价廉物美的血拼,我老人家不想再折磨老骨头,于是留在 Siam Paragon 溜达,刚好这里有个大型的花展,展出种类繁多的胡姬花,好多人在拍照,我呢,却用眼睛和脑袋把美丽的胡姬花储存在记忆里。过后走进高档的商店,欣赏各式各样的名牌货,眼睛瞄到一件设计很合我心意的衣服,打折之后是$126新币,以前我会买下来,但是这次不买,而且是很坚决的,觉得太奢侈了! 不管是衣服还是其他货品,泰国人在设计和创意方面,是很令人赞赏的!
三天的曼谷之旅,分别过了平民式和高消费式的生活,算是平衡吧?!当然游伴很重要,Bryan 的贴心,让我老人家感觉窝心;和年青人在一起,不要倚老卖老,自然就不会有大的代沟。每一回旅行之后,都觉得自己很幸福,没什么好抱怨了。

9 comments:
Bangkok is the most visited city for YC and me... In fact, we prefer Pratunam Market and Suan Lum Night Bazaar more than CTC :)
Another main purpose of our visits is... of course... Thai Massage!
Cheers!
Oh ya... this time, we went to Siam Paragon (which was still under construction during our last visit), as well as the 四面佛!
We love the elevated walk way very much since it was built....
Ian
I have been to thess two places, from what I know,Suan Lum is closing soon. Siam Paragon is good for window shopping but not for buying cos all are branded, after all not cheap.
Hi Edwin,
Zhen qiao! Maybe I saw u there. HaHa.
Monday I just came back from there. A few years ago I went to Chutucha, i also dont like that place. This time I went to a place near the Big C. 7 storey bldg, selling alot of lady clothes n shoes (like wholesale ctr).
The clothes are cheap n nice.
Did u go Big C? The things there also cheap.
Judy
Judy
I was back on Monday too, ha ha....Where is Big C? Never heard before.
We went to SP just for the sake of having a good Japanese meal :p
YC and I like places like Pratunam, Suan Lum or even just take a water taxi ride to Grand Palace area...
We were there last month... did not know that Suan Lum is closing down??? Any one to confirm this?
Hi Edwin,
I took SQ631, same with u? The Big C is few buildings away from the si mian fou. The 7storey building is Platinum,sell alot of lady clothes n is cheap.
Judy
Judy
Wa You RICH! I can only take bugget airline Jet Star. Anyway The Big C is not suitable for me. I dont need lady clothes. Ha ha ha
Edwin,
I am not rich la. SIA having promotion n nowadays Budget Air is not cheap.
Judy
Post a Comment